Tool Suspension Systems
Lightweight Niko track profiles can be utilised for tool suspension applications.
- Niko track is ideal for suspending tools and can carry loads up to 1600kg.
- It can be used in conjunction with a tool balancer, air balancer, spring balancer, hoist or any other tool suspension equipment.
- Customised tool suspension systems can be designed to suit, from single tool suspension up to full production line workstations.
Types of tool suspension systems
- Overhead tool suspension track
- Freestanding tool suspension overhead crane
- Ceiling mounted tool suspension overhead crane
- Freestanding tool suspension jib crane
- Wall mounted tool suspension jib crane
- Column mounted tool suspension jib crane
- Bench mounted tool suspension jib crane
- Bespoke design tool suspension systems
- Tool weight reduced to zero
- Reduce repetitive strain injuries
- Improve the life span of the tool
- 0.4kg to 180kg tool weight
- Up to 3m stroke lengths
- Tool Suspension Track
- Tool Hanging Track
- Tool Suspensions System
- Tool Handing System
- Tool Handing Rail
- Tool Suspesnsion Rail
- Tool Hanging Crane
- Tool Suspension Crane
- Tool Hanging Jib
- Tool Suspesnsion Jib
- Tool Balancer
- Air Balancer
- Spring Balancer